Pregnancy related
I have taken unwanted 72 still my pregnency didnt terminated..is there any problem if i keep this issue..

Hello there we nderstand your feeling and your concern towards your health. But then you get pregnant when you have intercousre before or after two days of menstrual period. If you take termination precautions within 72 hours of intercourse. So think again that where you done the mistake and it would be wise of you if you go consult a gynecologist for your furhter help, Thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi
After taking abortion pill, pregnancy can't be continued as, this pill has side effects and the child may congenital anomaly or maybe deformed.