Pregnancy questions
Hi We have done follicular study on11th,13th and 15th The result of 15th below the detalies Left ovary=hemotagical corpus luted cyst~19×16mm  noted Endometrial Thikness 9mm Free fluid : very minimal fluid in POD I can able to pregnant ? And Dr has give following medicine Duphaston for 10 days Plz let me understand about my preganancy progress Thanks Sahana

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Report is good.Chances are there.Make relation and wait till next cycle.
Your reports are good enough... I hope u kept relations on those days... If u miss Ur date...do a Bhcg blood pregnancy test... For more details connect with EVACARE fertilty clinic, Mulund, Mumbai
There is a chance of pregnancy. Do pregnancy on the day of missing periods
Chances r there
ormeloxifene
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
If you had relation during that period Chance are. Connect online to solve your queries