Pregnancy query
Doctor, I am 5 weeks pregnant and have slight bleeding. I am on already in medications recommended by my gnaec which are susten and duphaston along with folic acid. But my family gynae asked me to take injection of HCG5000 Eemf sifasi. Kindly assist whether should I take injection or not.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

did u travel. it can be because of travel or implantation of zygote. u r already taking duphaston and susten. although taking injection would only help because whatever drugs ur takingr hormones which assists pregnancy. u need to rest that is important