Pregnancy queries pre/pos

Hi doctor, me and my husband are planning for a baby and have been having unprotected intercourse since last month, I have the regular 27-30 day time intervals between periods, however this time my period did not go as normal and had only thin drops of blood through the day for the regular 1-4day periods,(Nov1-4). Since last 10 days I have been having weirded cravings and nausea, I also have back pain and also the breast line pains a lot, I took home pregnancy text twice but it turned out to be negative both the times. I feel more weaker now uh days and my thighs started paining since today also I cannot sleep in one position for more than 5minutes. Can you please suggested what should I do . I'm freaking out that I might get my periods and thigh pains has always been constant during my period times.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy queries pre/pos

Dr. M.H. Abinaya Chennai | Gynecologist
Hi Do beta HCG blood test to confirm pregnancy If that is negative then surely you are not pregnant Urine test is not always reliable If it is positive go and meet a gynaecologist immediately