Pregnancy problem
Problem regarding periods, date is also fluctuating, we want to take baby, I don't know is this for period problem or anything else, she has thyroid of 4.8. I am also doing smoking & taking alcohol.Please want a proper guide.

Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Please meet a Gynecologist in your area and seek treatment. It is always better to be guided in person and your data is insufficient to help one guide............smoking and drinking can affect sperm count and motility and hence are best avoided or done in moderation, even if the count and motility in your semen analysis are normal........yes ladies who have irregular periods have more infrequent ovulation and hence their chances of conception can be enhanced by treatment.