Pregnancy problem

I have a normal period before Marrage. i feel all the pregnancy symptoms 10 days before the period that's  cramping, driedness, vomiting feeling,  nausea and I missed my periods 3 or 4 days after that I got a period. I consult a lady doctor and then she gave a folic acid tablet. This problem happened this month also..

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy problem

Thank you for your question.
It is possible that your periods are slightly delayed because of the stress of the wedding etc. If you are sure you want a pregnancy straightaway then continue with folic acid. However if you would like to wait some time before trying to conceive you can request your gynaecologist to prescribe the oral contraceptive pill. Your periods will come on time, its reversible and very safe. You can stop as soon as you decide on getting pregnant.
Many women experience variation in period times many times in their reproductive life. Unless your cycle changes by seven days or more and this lasts six months or longer its not usually necessary to investigate or intervene. You can choose to observe it and see if it reverts back to how it used to be. Also you can keep a period and weight calendar to see how they change over time and if it has any relation in your case.
Best wishes