Pregnancy planning
Hello doctor we are planning for kids.so before that me n my partner under test.doctor told me I have water bubbles in my stomach n ovulation is not happening. But still have no period problems I have regular periods.I used benforce m tablets for my problem for 3months.still I'm not getting pregnant. Can u suggest me.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Pune

If everything is normal we give a 6 mths time for natural conception. Have intercourse in the middle of the cycle. Get basic investigation like husband semen, ur basic USG and HSG. Get back with the reports. I will helpvu out