Pregnancy pain

My sister is 5 weeks pregnant and she is travelling today...she is suffering from severe stomach pain...what medicine should she take??

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy pain

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Pains, aches and cramps in your belly while you're pregnant are normal. They're usually nothing to worry about, if all is otherwise well...Abdominal pain could be a sign of something that's not related to pregnancy. Appendicitis, an ovarian cyst, kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or gall bladder problem can cause abdominal pain...Sadly, early miscarriage is fairly common....It usually happens because a baby isn't developing properly. You'll have cramps, bleeding and pain in the centre of your lower belly at some time in the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy....so I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.