Pregnancy nausea
Hi doctor Presently I am in my 13 week of pregnancy. I feel severe evening nausea I feel little better after eating hajmola. Just want to know is it safe to eat hajmola during pregnancy. If yes how many can I take for a day?

Yes it's safe. U can have orange juice first thing in the morning, that would keep ur acidity n nausea in control
Hi. Hajmola is safe.no problem in having it. Juices mostly cause lot of gastritis. Preferably take cold flavoured milk early in morning to prevent gastritis. DIGECAINE GEL is also very effective.
Better to take digene gel 2 tsf when you have problem and take short and frequent meals

Nausea in morning and evening Random nausea throughout the day Severe headache and nausea