Pregnancy issue

I had a sex with my fiancee with protection and unknowingly condom was inside me. We got scared n i took ipill within 24hrs. I bleed also but very little. Lasts for only 2 days. Then i went for pregnancy test through prega news. And i came negative. But now i am feeling like my lower abdomen is bulging out. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Dr. Mandira Singh
Gynecologist 30 yrs exp Hyderabad

you have not mentioned after how many days you had your bleeding episode, neither when did you test for pregnancy as all is time related. my suggestion rather then getting worried and taking tension meet a gynaecologist
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since the urine pregnancy test was negative, you are unlikely to become pregnant. Also avoid taking iPill as much as you can as it is a high dosage medication that creates hormonal imbalance in your body. This might be the reason behind abnormal periods. However if you observe any other unfavourable symptoms, visit a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management.