Pregnancy
I have done pregnancy check two times.. ones in evening and 2nd time early morning but both the time result is negative but i was missed periods about 15days after tat its bleeding little about 4days... is tat periods r not.. and my question is m pregnant r not...

Hello. SInce the urine pregnancy test is negative then you should visit a gynaecologist and get your hormonal profile testing done to rule out the cause behind irregular periods.
Get your bhcg blood test done if negative then no.pregnancy
it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.