Pregnancy
I am in third trimester of pregnancy and noticing white tissues in urine. What do they mean? Is it normal? Or a health risk?

Hello, Its difficult to comment without any examination. I would suggest that you visit a gynecologist and get a routine urine culture test to identify any infection.
Kindly get urine examination.. If no infection no need to worry... Visit your consulting gynac and have internal examination as some time vaginal infection might be there which is common in pregnancy In both cases not much health risk but diagnosis is imp