Pregnancy-hb 10
Hi..I'm 33 weeks pregnant,my hb is 10.how moch hb is normal at this stage?I'm worried.how to increase hb?

Hb of more than 11 is normal value for pregnancy but a value of 10 is not uncommon in India. Not much to worry for. Just take a good iron supplement and iron rich diet under the guidance of your consultant
Repeat testing is advisable after 4 weeks
Avoid anxiety. It will have detrimental effects on foetal growth

In indian women it is normal but u have to take iron prepration s
Above 11 is minimum value in 3rd trimester , take iron and folic acid tablets