Pregnancy from precum
My bf fingered me on 15th and 27th September after touched his penis we are not sure if there was any precum or semen or not but I got my period on 2nd October which was 27th day of my menstruation cycle...the flow was normal and it stayed 3 days long...my question is, am I pregnant?

Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.
No
No you are not pregnant.
No
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
No