Unwanted pregnancy
My gf and i were cuddling few days ago and i there was precum on my penis ..i think i touched it and then started fingering her ..can precum get u pregnant?i rea dit contains some sperm but i ejaculated 3 days ago and even urinated before i fingered her ?will it still contain any sperm?she is supposed to get her periods around 15th feb and today she had a thick creamy vaginal discharge ..is this a sign of pregnancy?pls help

It is unlikely that your gf will become pregnant without having intercourse, but in case she misses her periods then do a pregnancy test. Thick vaginal discharge suggest infection, get her checked by a gynaecologist