Pregnancy dignosed wit OC
Hello mam, My sgot level is 263 and sgpt 238. It was started with sgot level 300and sgpt 229 at 28 weeks when I did lft due to itching. . I am taking udilive300 thrice a day. Initially level came down to 100. But again started increasing . Dr has advised if it again crosses 300 then immediate delivery of baby will be done. Presently I am 32 weeks 2 days pregnant. Dr is planning delivery at 34 weeks if level goes high (above 300). If the value remains within 250 range then planning for delivery in between 36 to 37 weeks. Delivering baby at 34 week if sgot level crosses 300 will it be right decision... Please advise.

Hello, The medications prescribed are fine. Wish you luck. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Hello you are suffering from obstetric cholestasis, your doctor is giving you right treatment and advise. Please follow your doctor