Pregnancy?
Did a lower abdomen usg. I haven't told him that I'm supecting pregnancy. The reports said that the endometrial thickness is 6.8mm with no focal mass lesion plus minimal free fluid in pod. He advised me to empty my bladder as it so full. So can a sonographer miss a 14 weeks fetus in the lower abdomen usg if it is done just after emptying the bladder???

No pregnancy
Less likely but r ur periods regular and if delayed conception u can doubly be sure doing a beta hcg level.and visiting ur gynaec to regularise periods.R u planning pregnancy then u need to regulate ur periods.r u overweight  having thyroid blood sugars normal.s prolactin levels pcos to be ruled out. If unmarried trying to avoid pregnancy please use proper contraception