Pregnancy confirmation

Hi, on 15 August I physical got intimate. It was my 3rd day of my periods. And we did not precautions as well. But i took I pill within 24hrs. And it's being more then a month i haven't got the periods. I checked with the home pregnancy kit 3 times and it was negative. Wat should i do.?is there anything serious

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy confirmation

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, pregnancy is very rare, but if it is more than a week of your expected date than do sr beta hcg. If it is neg, nithing to worry.meet gynaecologist if delayed by 15 days
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..the chances of pregnancy is quite less as it was third day of your periods and secondly you have also taken emergency contraception...it's possible that due to stress, hormonal changes your periods might have been delayed...if you are very anxious meet a gynaecologist and get a ultrasound abdomen done to rule out pregnancy as its confirmatory...thank you