Pregnancy condition checking
Hii I have a doubt on pregnancy I got period on 22 August the after I didn't get period till this date so I checked with pragnancy kit I got single pick line so even also I have doubt about that can we trust that or else can we repat the teast or can we consultant gynaecologist please suggest

Please visit gynaecologist for sonography and confirm.
Hi, My genuine advice would be to better consult a gynaecologist. She would be a better person to help you get your issue resolved. For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and gynaecologist.