Pregnancy doubt

I have not got my periods yet and today is 42 day past of my last period and i have a doubt if i am pregnant.I did pregnancy test twice and it shows negative and I have few symptoms of such as back pain,morning sickness,pain near pelvic pain ,bloating. Soo is these symptoms for pregnancy and wen should I do the pregnancy test again ? What are these symptoms for?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy doubt

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
I would suggest you to get abdominal scan done or get hormonal levels tested....Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.