Pregnancy & blackheads
Hello Sir, we are planning for our baby.I am using certain products for my skincare routine so I want to know is it safe during pregnancy or not? Sebamed cleansing facial foam Sebamed deep cleansing facial toner sebamed clear face care gel Nutrogena deep clean black head eliminating daily scrub & Adaferin gel Actually I have blackheads on nose. Can I continue above mentioned products during pregnancy or not? Thanks for your time.

Greetings, Most of the products that you have mentioned are compatible to be used during pregnancy. Adaferin is a topical retinoid and can theoretically cause problems with pregnancy. So in my peronal opinion , you should go off adaferin to be completely safe. There are many ways to maintain a flawless skin with safety during pregnancy and you should resort to them.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.