Blackheads problem
Hi.before 2 months back I have golden facial of sehnaz after that facial small pimples are started to appear but slowly slowly they all are turn into blackheads .now after 2 months I m having same problem my face is surrounded by pimples and blackheads too .guide me and provide soln for this problem.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hello Dr.Yogesh here it is suggested to use kumkumadi tailam 3 drops for local application. leap of mixture of powders of anant mul+ alma+yestimadhu+lodhra+ manjishtha+ ambehaldi with rosewater. let me know after 21 days 9890723238