Pregnancy and abortion
I had my abortion done of 5 weeks pregnancy on 27th July medical abortion.. Did my ultrasound on 4th august.. It says no mass seen.. Uterus size 64x33x42 mm Thin endometrium is 3.5 mom No evidence of products seen But I still feel nausea kind is it normal? I can't try test as it won't show correct result.. But is continuous nausea normal? Plz guide

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Take anti-emetic... Usg already cleared pics  so no need to wry
Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 11 yrs exp Ahmedabad
dont worry it may be due to sm amount of hcg hormone, dont worry it will resolve by itself. if you have more problem take tab. ondem od two times in a day
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
WHAT YOU HAVE TAKEN IS A HIGH DOSE OF HORMONES WHICH INTERFERES WITH METABOLISM. GIVE A TIME OF3-5 DAYS AND IT WOULD BE OK. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN TAKE ORANGE JUICE 3 TIMES A DAY. THAT WOULD HELP