Pregency spotting n bleed
I am in my seventh montb of pregnancy n once i had bleeding.. went for checkup.. all ultrasound reports are normal... after one day hospitalization i was discharged but after thst also "thrice i ad little spotting... what can be the reasons... will it effect my baby in any way...i havr no pain.. i can feel movements normally.. neither i hsd any injury due to intercourse or otherwise...

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

If the scan is normal and rest test are normal, the bleeding is minimal then just take rest, remember to report to hospital immediately in case of pain abdomen, excessive bleeding ,decrease fetal movements.