Pregency issues

Hi I have pcos from my early age. Am planning to concive from last one year and we tried as well but no sucess. I have consulted fertility doctor, she prescribed me siphene 100mg and Progonova for one month, we tried as well no sucess. 2nd month she suggested siphene 100mg and Glocomet 500mg but again no sucess. 3rd month she suggested me to take siphene 100mg Glycomet 500mg and Duphaston 10 mg from day 16th to 26th. And she called me for sacnning each month to check the egg and it is normal. But my friend suggested me to take Ova care multi vitamin tablet. However am having folic acid from past four months My questions as below 1. How duphaston work for me and how long I need to take this 2. Is Glocomet 500mg is nessary to take 3. How ova care will work for me 4 if I take ova care then folic acid is not required or what. 5. How long I need take ova care 6. Is there any side effect if I take all tablets, siphene. Glocomet ova care and duphaston 7. Which tablet is not required. help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregency issues

Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, dear I have full sympathy with you. Sometimes a couple will conceive after sometime and at times advanced Fertility treatment like IVF may be necessary. Each question of yours require detailed counseling. Which is not possible in virtual world and a public platform. Having a frank discussion with your Gynaecologist is what I will suggest to you. Afterwards make an informed decision