Early pregency

Hi doctor I wanted to know that m 10 weeks pregnant can I go for medicine bcoz m already having 1 year old baby. In jeevika hospital I consultant with one of the doc she suggested me to do CBC AND USG TEST I have done also but she is telling if m more than 8 weeks pregnant I need to do abortion not pills . Can u tell me the exact thing bcoz I have seen somewhere till 9-13 weeks they can go for medicine

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

As per our law.. Medicinal abortion will be allowed till 7wks after that only surgical way... Better go with your doctor  for same
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Better to use contraception rather than going for termination of pregnancy . If you are planning to have two children continue the pregnancy. If still wish MTP , after 7 weeks by medical methods failure rate is high and land up with excess bleeding. May need emergency procedure .As per ur doctor advise surgical is better choice for you