diabetes-icon
Prediabetes
I am a female weighing 92 kg & age 34 years. Last year in August 2020 during routine health checkup my fasting blood sugar was 107 & HbA1c was 6 % . So by doctors advice I was under lifestyle modification. I have never taken any allopathy medicine for sugar. Was home monitoring sugar level on regular basis, my sugar levels post meals varies sometimes it's below 140 & sometimes its 160 to 180. Few days back again I got my health checkup done in which my fasting glucose was 92 & HbA1c was 6.1 %. So what can be concluded by my previous & current blood levels??  What precautions need be taken? Pls advice.

You require to reduce your weight and as before should continue lifestyle modification
Continue checking your FBS ,PPBS,and Hba1c once in 3 months

you are doing well. please continue.