Precum  exercise to stop precum
Hlo my penis is feel leaking sometimes suddenly like normal water. this problem is start from two or three weeks before i have no this type any problem . when i sit or playing cricket etc. i ask questions before doctor says this is precum. how cure with exercise this problem pls tell exercises name. ehy suddenly it startted this problem. there is no problem before

I have best tips n remedies for this If u want best result
Consult online 
There can be many reasons for the problem... Detailed information is needed to help you with suitable solution.. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier. Website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
There are few possibilities need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult