Precuation in pregnency
My wife is in the stage of 1st months pregnency. I want to know what are the precuations should be taken during these period. what should be do's/don't do's. what should perfect diet for healthy pregnency.

Hello there. First of, i would like to congratulate you on this. Your wife needs to have a high protein diet and lots of greens and fruits during her pregnancy that will supply her with all the required micro as well as macro nutrients required and also the extra calories required in this period. She should go for regular blood and ultrasound as per advice of the consultant obstetrician. She needs to take all the supplements that are prescribed in this periods properly. Consult your doctor for further help in this regards. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.