Pre Mature Ejaculation

How can i avoid pre mature ejaculation? I want to stay longer.. Plz tell me how to avoid it and how can i stay longer?

Harisha N L

Hello...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
It is very unfortunate to hear and digest that ejaculatory threshold for any individual is genetically set and hardly changes without pharmaceutical assistance. Natural mean to prolong is reduce performance anxiety, avoid sexual fantasies prior to sex, perform in comfort relaxed enviornment, don't hurry, use lubrication, and good foreplay.