Pre mature ejaculation

He wanted to avoid masturbation. But he says he keeps on doing 1 atleast a day. And he also married so when he keeps on doing 10times a week, will that create any problem in her wife pregnancy. And she is in medication for pcos. When is the right time to pregnancy plan and how to avoid premature ejaculation and healthy life . I wanted to become fat too but though I eat I be slim. Height 5.4 and weight 56 age 26. Could any one help me please...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pre mature ejaculation

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Masturbation as such as no major side-effects when its done occasionally but if it has become an addiction, most of the time the person will develop premature ejaculation since to achieve the end result faster and to get that satisfaction human brain makes this change. so the person will ejaculate within short span of time.so naturally a person will have only few seconds of Sex with their partner, which might result in Marital disharmony. And since sperm takes almost 2-3months to get stored and mature properly, with addiction this time span will not be possible. So they end up having infertility/ failure to concieve due to poor quality of sperm persent or less sperm present in the semen. Since hormones are required for this purpose and this hormones are actually needed for other body functions also like maintenance of hairs, masturbation addiction can end up causing hair loss. And again to do this activity body has to spend energy and breakdown some calories, so naturally you will feel muscle cramps if done excessively. as far as masturbation is concerned unless you are a addict there is no need to worry.. If you are still not satisfied kindly consult a psychiatrist for further management since most of the time premature ejaculation is a psychological issue....