Ppppppppppppp
I have a 11 months old child and as per i-can pregnancy test I look pregnant,i missed my periods for last 2 weeks, what sud I take.i dont want another kid so early

Consult your nearby gynacelogist
Get sinography done
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
do ultrasound first to confirmation weeeks of pregnancy.for details consult me online
Do ultrasound for confirmation and exact location of pregnancy..  Rule out ectopic.. Then under go medical abortion under supervision of gynaecologist.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Undergo ultrasound first to decide weeks of pregnancy and location. Afterwards we can decide. Connect online for ultrasound prescription
Hello you can opt for medical abortion, but first you should exclude ectopic pregnancy flby ultrasoundthen send me report I will send prescription for  treatment. Chat me online on Practo consult app.
Get sonography and cosult offline
Hi, you need to do ultrasound and consult local gynaecologist.