Pph after pregency

Hello My wife delivered last week it was a normal delivery but blood was not stopping after delivery Doctor said it is pph I don't know if it's is common She is alright now But just wanted to ask in future is it safe to deliver or any other complications Pls suggest Some say it's doctors mistake She had used forceps also during delivery

Doctor Answers (2) on Pph after pregency

Dr. K.S. Ramya Chennai | Gynecologist
Every delivery carries it's own risk. If this was a PPH, kindly ensure her Hb status is adequate and she is free of bleeding by now. Kindly inform the consultant about the PPH and forceps delivery during next pregnancy so that extra precautions can be taken from doctor s side.
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Thane | Gynecologist
Hypertension during pregnancy and anaemia are common reasons of pph. And event of delivery of baby and placenta are not at all predictable. but you should take precaution in next pregnancy for example avoid anaemia and Hypertension.