Postponing periods
I need to postpone my periods for around a month.Is it safe to take REGESTERONE OR PRIMOLET N be taken for more than 20-25 days to postpone or stop periods?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

More than 25 days then u better go to gynac  and ask about birth control pills for that month.. It's better to take combination pills rather than only progesterone...
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Usually, it is safe to take this drug for the period you have mentioned. However, I don't understand why you require such a long postponement. If you have any sort of medical disorder or on any medication, get checked by Gynaecologist.

Home remedies to postpone periods