Post surgery care

I recently met with an accident and had quite some wounds on the face. Its been over 15 days now and the wounds are healing. I had reconstructive surgery and the sutures are very close to the left eye, on the left forehead and in the left upper lip. Though the wounds are healing, i am concerned about the swollen lip which hasnt gone down (there was a stitch in the inner side of upper lip which must have swollen the part). Also the suture below the left eye, has made the area below the left eye, baggy. Will these go down over time or are these permanent? PFA the images for reference

Doctor Answers (1) on Post surgery care

Greetings. Have you discussed these issues with your treateing surgeon / doctor. Just wanted to tell you to be under regular follow up as advised so that if there's any swelling due to infection it cn be picked up. However, the swelling is a usual feature -due to edema of the suurrounding soft tissues and inflammation and this subsides with time and use of specific creams. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards