cardiologist-icon
Post-Stenting Breathlessness
Sir/Madam, On 29th September, 2020 three stents were placed in 2 arteries (blockages were 99%, 96% and 80%). I have been adhering to the diet and medications prescribed by my doctor. However, I have not stopped experiencing acute shortness of breath, heaviness of chest and fatigue. I am unable to  come back to normalcy and any slight activity renders me breathless. Kindly suggest what I should do to be and feel healthy again. Thank you.

Since you having breathlessness even after stenting , you need to check Haemoglobin levels and echocardiogram to rule out Left ventricular dysfunction
Kindly send details of medication..there may be medication which can also cause temporary breathlessness. Kindly consult online directly to guide you better.
Hi, need your echocardiogram and other reports for evaluation of breathlessness. Continue medicine advised by your doctor regularly.