Post pregnancy weight los
My son is now 3 yrs n I haven't lost my baby weight,I had tried to diet many times but not be constant...nor I am able to do any excersise. More over my tummy is hanging I hate seeing it..plz suggest something.

Hello there. There is no medicine for weight loss. You will have to stick to a strict diet and follow Strick excercise regimen for weight loss. There is a herbal supplement called garcinia cambogia, which is readily available in capsule form, you can take those twice a day before food. You should have a high protein, high fiber and low carbohydrate diet. Consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart. Regards