Post piles surgery
I got piles surgery two weeks ago. from 5th day after surgery, i am going toilet 8 ,9 times, not like diarrhea. only semi solid stools. but all the time dropping of bowel is there. for that i am using pad. my surgeon suggested econorm sachet before food, and lopamide tablet after food. i am taking for the last one week. but there is no use. what is the problem. when it will stop? using pad gives me mental stress. please help me

Hello... Usually doctor prescribe stool softener after surgery to avoid constipation... If you are taking it more normal quantity stop it... Ask doctor if wound is completely healed or if there is any discharge , if surgical wound is completely healed and no infection you don't worry.. ...