Post lasik
I have undergone LASIK surgery 3 weeks back but now I am facing dry eyes and distance vision is still not care. Have started using cyclomune but it is causing irritation in my eyes. What should I do

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Dry eyes is common problem after LASIK... U should use copious amount of lubricants. Blink a lot Do cold compresses Avoid direct exposure of air to ur eyes Blurring of vision may also be due to dryness Use medicine and observe
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Stop cyclomune & show to the near by Eye specialist. Cyclomune is not first choice drug for such situation. Very dangerous drug and should be taken in close supervision of eye specialist.