Post covid recovery nails has half moon
Hi I am seeing nails turning little black and half moon size at the root of nails like near to skin. Is it any vitamin deficiency or anything. Please let me know

Yes, it can be due to nutritional deficiencies. Consult a dermatologist for proper evaluation and treatment
Yes..it's due to deficiency.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
This condition is normally called Koilonychia. The depression is usually caled due to Iron Deficiency Anaemia. Get ur Iron profiling done. Contact ur Dermatologist for the same