Post covid effecting many body parts
Hi please help me I was diagnosed by covid and was cured at home within a month. But later on for one month now I have seen all the below diseases one by one. 1. Cheek pain - was there for 1 week 2. Chesk pain - one week 3. Eye twitching and not sleepy at all whole night. 4. Stomach pain and right abdomen pain. Right now I have right abdomen pain from 2 weeks which is not curable. Please help me what is the solution for these multi organ diseases

Need to perform some investigation and also some questions before reaching out to any conclusion
consult for better guidance and treatment of your problem thru Practo Instant Consult