Possible signs?
I had been intimate with my bf almost 4 days back. He hadn't been wearing a condom. Even I hadn't been wearing a diaphragm. But I don't know if his penis touched my vagina or not. Because we were indulged in oral sex. Not vaginal sex. I don't think his penis even touched my vagina. But I just want to be sure. And immediately on the next day, my periods occurred. So can you please give me a detailed reply of what could be the possible signs of pregnancy in the first two weeks after having unprotected sex (IF his penis touched my vagina)? Are there any chances of me being a pregnant? Please help me give a detailed reply. It would REALLY BE APPRECIATED.

Hello there..... It is impossible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse , except for artificial reproductive techniques.... Most early pregnancy symptoms occur within the first four weeks and may include: A late period....Slight bleeding or cramping as the embryo implants in your uterus (implantation bleeding)...Tender breasts that seem to be growing already...Extreme tiredness... Backache.....

Signs of healthy sperm Signs of healthy sperm Is tailor pain a sign of labor