Possible ED
Hi.. I doubt i possibly have Erectile Dysfunction. Although, i have no problem while masturbating, but recently i am experiencing almost zero morning erections. And, if its there, its not firm enough that i ll need some time before getting off my bed!!!.. I never had sex, but yes, had some of the foreplays though. During the start, my penis is all erect but gradually (after 5 or 10 mins) it starts to loosen up. I watch porn. People say it may be a reason why you donot have real erections. Confidence low. Less interactions to the opposite sex. These are my problems. Please help

Nothing to worry. Its normal.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+193
Chat with a sexologist
Hi... First of all get rid of all your tensions...  If you are masturbating normally then You are normal buddy. At your age having erection is all about your mental state. Watching porn doesn't affect your sexual function. It's actually your mind which thinks more and you become nervous. I want to ask if you are sleeping normally?
If you are not having regular sound sleep of 7 to 8 hrs then I ll advise you regulate your sleep.