Pores on face
My brother have pores on his face with acne. Because of those pores the skin get oily and dust attracts to it. how to get rid of them

Dr. Sunilkumar Vora
Ayurveda 34 yrs exp Pune

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine product for your problems. It will help you overcome your pores problem and will glow your skin naturally. The products being Ayurvedic it has no side effects. It will also overcome pimples, black and white spots making your skin more fair. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or product . Tc
Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Open pores can be dealt with chemical peeling. For oily skin any facewash with salicylic acid 2% like Saslic DS can be used.