Popping Ears - ETD?

For past 2 months, I have abnormal sound in my left ear when I swallow/yawn. I am also feeling tightness in muscles around jaw and throat. My throat get vocal strain if I speak or sing even for short duration. Left side of the forehead pain sometimes. Current Diagnosis after Sinus CT Scan: Attached CT Scan (NCCT of the PNS) and diagnoses of 2 senior doctors. 1st ENT Dr. – This can be cured only with surgery. Furamist Nasal Spray can give little relief but will not cure. No medication can cure this. 2nd ENT Dr. – There is no need of surgery as I can hear properly, there is no nose blockage, I don’t snore, and there is no breathing problem. He gave 7 days medication and advised specific deep breathing exercise (anulom-vilom pranayama) and Nosowash(like jal-neti). Impedance & Hearing Tests- OK Can some see my attached CT Scan Report and advise if I really need to get surgery done? How risky is surgery? And will the problem increase if I don’t get surgery done?

Doctor Answers (1) on Popping Ears - ETD?

Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
I think the surgery had been advised for your nose and medication for your ear popping. Your CT needs to be reviewed- it is not attached with this query. You can continue with medication for some more time and see the response.