Poor learning, forgotness,
I am 25 and not mentally fit, difficultly to  learn during study and forget all them everything during examination and unable secure passing marks . I given  my all hardtime to study and prepare all syllabus but unable to attempt half while I could complete all them in theory exam. sleeping difficulty and wakeup difficulty while alarm shouting at morning unble to listen while sleeping . Poor concentration and attention.

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello Friend First of all I would advise you to just Relax don't take much panic or anxieties.. Because of this your mind is not able to concentrate and having difficulties in sleeping "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic "will help out from this problem with permanent solution We Treat with Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effect along with counsellings session with some change or corrections in dietery habits. Assure results you would able to seen in 21days Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provieded through our courier services . Happy to help Regards Dr Poonam
We would also like to recommend you to follow these tips for the next 21 days. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries, you can contact us or book an appointment through Practo. Happy to help.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Poor concentration or lack of focus are sign of anxiety in your mind. If your mind is pre occupied with anxious or worring or fearful thoughts about future, automatically you will tend to loose the present moment. This creates negativity, fear, Insecurity, disturbed sleep, poor memory, nervousness, constipation, body pain and many more. So the solution here is, how to manage or control or divert your anxious thoughts.. Be positive. It's an addressable issue. May be you need a guidance of counseling support to figure out the reason or root cause behind your anxiety and then recommend suitable anxiety management techniques and solutions. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free to reach me online for further evaluation and recommendation.