Poor Eyesight

When I ws in 1st class,got hit with swing ride made of steel in a park,led to huge blood flow from back of my head.since then have specs.starting 4m 2.5 number its 6 now and its still increasing slowly & I am 22 now.how can I make this still & improve my eyesight?Is it possible 2 remove specs by lazer in this cndition?

Doctor Answers (1) on Poor Eyesight

Dr. Ravi Thadani Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Eat yellow leafy vegetables, tomato, apple, oranges. Avoid continuous watching of screens (tv or computer). Wash your eyes frequently. Vitamins a, c, e, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight. Get the antioxidants from dark leafy greens, egg yolks, yellow peppers, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Include garlic and onions. Blueberries, grapes as they have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your vision. DHA is a fatty acid found in coldwater fish like salmon, sardines, etc. Yes you can go for Lasik, once the number is stabilised for atleast 1yr. Lasik is laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis it is most common eye procedure done now a days for correction of refractive error (i. e glass removal). It uses laser for computerized micro changes inside cornea correcting your number. The procedure is highly advanced with use of high precision lasers and takes around 20-30 min. To complete the procedure. Its very safe and effective. The number can be completely removed with it. But you should fulfill the criteria before going for lasik. To know it, visit us at http://ravieyefoundation. In/services/refractive-surgeries.