Poor appetitite/digestion
Hello, I am facing issue with digestion that I have go to loo almost after every meal, it is not something like loose motion but just inability to digest and have normal body excretion cycle. It is causing weakness, and abnormal appetite as I am never comfortable with food.

Hello, I understand your problem. But for indigestion you can try some home remedies like Luke warm lemon water with a table spoon of honey twice a day, cardamom after every meals, chewing cloves, taking fennel after every meal or you may even try the hajmola it sounds funny but it is definitely a better option In indigestion. Coming to food have the foods of your choice. It is helpless if you stay in hostel them you need to get habituated for the food Thank you