Polyps removal
I had two polyps removed from my rectum via operation yesterday.I had consulted two surgeons and both had said they have no chance of being malignant. Even after operation,I asked him and he said 'no chance' He told this to my mother also"I am 100% confident that it's not malignant." Still it went for a biopsy.Worried.

Hello, It is common that we have the feeling even after confirmation. Consulting two surgeons and they said that it is not malignant but also you are worried about them. Wait for the biopsy report and it will be confirmatory report. Thank you.