Homeopathic Nasal polyps
Can homeopathy able to removed n cure nasal polyps from the root cause permanently as it is very chronic n surgical case and I don't go for surgery as it is not permanent solution ? From the past 3 years i am suffering from nasal polyps as I have taken lots of medicine but temporary relief. So please suggest me what to do .

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
In long standing cases, appropriate homeopathic constitutional treatment would be effective in curing nasal polyp as well as tendency to recur. Thanks
Yes it can be cured by homoeopathy consult any homoeopath for proper treatment
Yes, Homoeopathy has
Hi! Nasal polyp occurred when a person have chronic allergic rhinitis condition. So the main root cause of nasal polyp is your chronic allergic condition. So a proper homeopathy treatment of allergy can only able to cure your nasal polyp. The homeopathy does not have any specific medicine for any specific disease. The medicinal diagnosis in homeopathy can only possible if the detailed symptoms is taken in homeopathic case history format. So for your set of symptoms the meds which comes can cure you only. So this is thing you are not getting result because the set of meds you are taking may not not the correct one so cant able to cure. Always visit to a qualified experience homeopathy doctor either personally or online. Yes I can assured you the nasal polyp is completely curable by proper homeopathy treatment Thank you
Any homeo doctor consult practo.

Nasal allergy medicine Nasal pain on one side Treatment for nasal polyps